July 16, 2009

Innovations Blog for CUCA Researchers

Welcome Everyone,

As the Library Director at the Concordia University College of Alberta it's part of my role to keep Concordia's research community informed about new and useful services, collections, and technologies being provided by the CUCA Library.

To this end I have created the "Concordia Library Research Innovations" blog, a place where I will be posting news about enhancements to the products and services we are providing.

I'm pretty new to the blog arena, so please feel free to comment on my posts, send me feedback, and point out other useful sources of information related to our products and services. I'm hoping that together we can develop a forum for current awareness and shared expertise.

Cheers!
Dan

Dan Mirau, Library Director, Concordia University College of Alberta


No comments:

Post a Comment